Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The "Pack"


Rocky's first year went by way too quickly!












Nik-Naks most FAV toy!



Look at those ears....focused on Niki!





Phoenie, Gem Nik and Rocky....they posed themselves!

As you can see in the photo's Niki is not in her cart...still "wobbly" in the hind area, but the cart is used for those days when she seems very weak. I give her as much freedom as she can handle. In the house the play pen has been boxed up and put up, she runs free in the house and is very good at "Go to your Bed" which is her safe zone for when the goldens get a littel frisky, or when I am cleaning....not safe for her to be wandering around when I am busy (I could trip over her and hurt her).Still, not much improvement in the last couple of months, still I am very pleased with what she can do.

I have been looking at pools and hope by the end of the month we will be doing our physical therapy at home. I have been wondering about the pool for I have never had one before....my yard is always so full of wildlife because of the wooded area behind us....will I be finding animals in the pool...just a thought I had....really do not want to find "dead" critters :-(



























No comments: