Friday, June 8, 2007

Mikey

This is Michael with one of his best friends....Mikey. Mikey died a few years back, he was a rescue that was sent to me for evaluation...a bit on the aggressive side. During his time with us he turned into the dog that he should have always been....very sweet....loving.
This image was taken at the house we rented on the beach....I was actually a distance a way on the balcony....I pushed the lenses limit....then did a bit of work to it in Photoshop.....in other words....not the best photograph....but still...one of my most favorite. These two just adored one another and it so shows. Boy....we sure do miss our Mikey!
To those of you that do not make use of your camera....you will always have your memories, but to have a photograph...well what a smile it brings to my face. To capture a moment that just might have been forgotten...priceless!

No comments: